Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

I shall say one thing, and one thing only.

Frittata is NOT a verb!!!1!!one!!!

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Lol I love it

Seriously you get the wrong sort of people watching your videos...Brilliant humour, love it ^^

Vince The Voodoo doll Vince The Voodoo doll

WOO!

Woo!! Voodoo Vince, I used to love the game. Great flash all round, good quality soundtrack, thank you :)

10/10
5/5

Assassinate Tom Fulp Assassinate Tom Fulp

Nothing to do with shooting, killed pico, easy.

Nothing to do with shooting, killed pico, easy. What? You want more? The game is kinda awful... You get a four because you made me restart once, which was only because I thought it would be a shooter of some sort. You know, the type with guns? Using the mouse? Ring any bells? SHOOT---ER?

Sketchbook Sketchbook

this i great

i'm glad you didnt colour them in, i think that colouring ruins things like this, absolutely great, good work ^^

Tower of the Gods Tower of the Gods

hey

I'm gonna give you a 5/10 for effort and Playcrafter can make things look smooth but it is Playcrafter, and it needs enemies and to be more challenging, a lot of levels even if most of them do look the same, an easy way of controlling the character.

YoukiSanKarada responds:

I didn't really want it to be challenging in an action sort of way, I wanted it to be challenging in a more relaxed kind of way which is why I didn't put any enemies in it.