Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

I shall say one thing, and one thing only.

Frittata is NOT a verb!!!1!!one!!!

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Lol I love it

Seriously you get the wrong sort of people watching your videos...Brilliant humour, love it ^^

Vince The Voodoo doll Vince The Voodoo doll

WOO!

Woo!! Voodoo Vince, I used to love the game. Great flash all round, good quality soundtrack, thank you :)

10/10
5/5

The Last Wanderer The Last Wanderer

AMAZING

This really is amazing, the animation and character models are just about perfect...They just need a bit more speed. All thats missing is the sound! For me you get an 8/10 and 4/5 still, but we NEED sound here!

The green giant 2 The green giant 2

awesome

great choice of soundtrack and awesome animation ^^ i cant give it 10 because i choose personaly not to rate higher than 7 on most stick flashes but this is great and i liked it so i'll give it a 9, it would make a 10 if it was longer tho ^^

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

AWESOME!!

cyanide and happiness just get better and better!, i wanna give waaay more than 10/10 =o

Random Musikal Collab Random Musikal Collab

great

Hey i love your vids, and i was wondering if you could tell me how you got the fire effect on the one at/near the end

The Pigpen The Pigpen

lolzz

loved the randomness, really well animated too lol 0.0

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

great animation

i'm giving this top score obviously, however i do want to ask, how did you get those backdrops, were they from something already made or did you create them yourself in another program? 5/5 10/10

-Fletch-

Ultimate Naruto FanFlash6 Ultimate Naruto FanFlash6

lol awesome

On the ugly part Madara can't talk though, if anyone seen the latest eps, he takes his mask off and its like EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW, i mean i know he's old but cmon that dont look cool!